Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: the walk home

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Zeik Blaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i walk out of her room
    closing the door behind
    she didn't even stop me
    thats how bad it hurts

    i hit the elevator button
    waiting on the couch patiently
    going over what just happend in my mind
    shocked and hurt

    going down the elevator
    a couple talks romantically
    floor 1 comes and it hits me again
    walk out the door and hits me again

    reading every lamp post that lines the way
    recounting every moment on the 11th scandal
    walked slowly through the cold weather
    reaching the red 1 stop....i wait

    walk onto the shitty bus
    pace myself to the back
    watching the eyes around me
    grasp a bar and again,...recount the memories

    the crowded bus starts its pace
    the gas pushes us forward
    i feel deserted
    i see nothing but a screw in the wall

    the overcrowded shouting came out as silence
    paying no attention to anyone, but the wall
    recounting the events again the has just past
    the bus stops and i walk away....alone

    ------------------
    looking closer....

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All of these 3 are quite rash, including your journal-like entry. Which I suppose is a good thing, to get the emotion out, but I think a revision is in order. Your feelings jumped, just like your ideas and thoughts, and it showed in these 3 works... with some sifting, and adding and editing, these could be real contenders. But they need work.
    I know why you wrote these, and I was sorry to hear about it...
    But think constructively on what you've written and work it out.
    Could be awesome.
    keep writing.


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •